GO—POPUP’S 2020 MILESTONES
Go—PopUp’s 2020 Milestones: what a year! The team kicked off the year in a team event in Valencia (Spain). The weather conditions that day were far from the usual Spanish sunny days. Only a couple of days after the team outing, storm Gloria hit Barcelona, where Go—PopUp has its headquarters.
Little we knew that another type of storm was around the corner.
The pandemic has been a setback for so many industries. Since the very first week, our team kept working online to coordinate our job. Supporting our customers in any way we could.
What a journey it has been this year!
Looking back at this unusual and turbulent 2020, we can say that despite the challenges we have accomplished several projects and started new partnerships.
//Take a look at our 2020 milestones!
- First Pop-Ups of the year: German-based brand Kapten & Son launched a pop-up in Amsterdam (NL). Flamingueo first pop-up in Barcelona.
- Go—PopUp and Llum BCN: The façade of our HQ became the canvas of one of the most celebrated light installations during Llum BCN Festival, organised by Poblenou Urban District.
- Canvas Consulting Service: a new product to support our customers when conceptualising and strategising about future pop-ups.
- Online Pop-Up: a new platform to enable any brand to create an online event through a Livestream video and connect with customers despite the confinement.
- Mary Kay launches an Online Pop-Up: we supported the international beauty brand Mary Kay to launch its first Online Pop-Up.
- Go—PopUp and The Hood: We signed a commercial agreement with The Hood in Lisbon (Portugal), an “anti-mall” concept that promotes an alternative retail experience.
- More Online Pop-Ups: during summer, we supported the launch of several Online Pop-Ups: William Chilila online event to promote the opening of his restaurant in London, and Guayusa a brand opening the market in Europe. We launched many more cross-industry Online Pop-Ups. Visit our Online Pop-Up Shopping Center to watch finalised online events.
- Go–PopUp and La Devanture: we signed a collaboration with La Devanture to strengthen our presence in France and help many French brands to launch a pop-up abroad.
- Online Pop-Up Premium Services: a series of Premium features supporting the creation of more entertaining Online Pop-Ups and offering further customisation of each event.
- Go—PopUp and Americanoize: we signed a collaboration with Americanoize, an international agency specialising in Influencer Marketing.
- Go—Logic goes live: We launched a customisable SaaS solution helping our landlords to manage their multiple properties.
- Go—PopUp has a new website: once in a while, it feels good to renew the look. We created a more sophisticated version of our website, to match the look to how we feel.
This past year has been full of surprises! Looking back at Go—PopUp’s milestone, we can see that despite the challenges, we accomplished great objectives! We did it together, as a team and with the support of our partners and clients.
The team at Go—PopUp wants to wish a peaceful holidays season and a serene 2021!