Over the last month, we have experienced a sudden change in our routine. Confinement and social distancing have caused the disruption of social life, and events, such as pop-ups, have been canceled and postponed. We now have time to think about what to do in the future, so we are launching a “Canvas Consulting Service”, our latest product.
The crisis brought by COVID-19 is coming as a great reset of how we carry out our society and our ways of living, so we decided to launch a service that will support you to be prepared for the future.
Some time ago, we developed a tool called Canvas, today we are offering a service that uses that same tool, and further supports you to develop a pop-up from planning to finding the location.
//Why is this service so important now?
At the moment, due to the confinement and social distancing, it is challenging to launch pop-ups or initiate any other type of social gathering. But can you imagine what will happen when the ban will be lifted? People will be willing more than ever to socialize, being outside will be prioritized, and brands will need to find ways to reconnect with consumers after some time having their stores closed. According to us, the latter is the perfect scenario to launch a pop-up, so why don’t we start planning today?
//How does it work?
Our “Canvas Consulting Services” has five steps:
- Step 1: Introduction to the Canvas → We will walk you through how to use the Canvas to identify your concept.
- Step 2: Your input → Using the Canvas, you will work with your team on the concept of the pop-up you want to launch.
- Step 3: Our Analysis & Recommendations → We will analyze and evaluate your input based on the Canvas and provide feedback—valuable tips, insights, recommendations, and “how-to” guidance.
- Step 4: Delivery of a tailored plan: based on the input you have given us and the scope and concept of your pop-up we lay out a plan for you.
- Step 5: Co-creation of your pop-up: the path would lead us to co-create a physical pop-up that can be translated into the several solutions we have:
Through the “Canvas Consulting Services,” our latest product, we can help you to evaluate the current cultural tensions, highlight unique questions, and real-time shifting dynamics to find customer-oriented solutions and be prepared for the future.
You can contact us by filling a PR, personal request or get in contact with our sales team, at the following email addresses:
DACH (Germany, Austria, and Switzerland): email@example.com
Spain and Portugal: firstname.lastname@example.org
The UK, France, and The Netherlands: email@example.com